Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Testing Testing Testing...

Mid Year is here, and so are the tests.  I feel for all the teachers who are trying to find meaningful things for their students to do while they complete 4-7 assessments with each student during the 2 week testing period.  I wish that I could solve the problem, and be able to hire someone to do all the testing so that the teachers could teach (wouldn't that be a great business opportunity).  I was in a DATA meeting today, and I just feel for the wonderful Kindergarten teachers who just want to teach, but have to find the time to test too.  I wish I had the magic answer, but instead, I have posted a freebie below.  Here is something that I would consider a meaningful activity for students to work on independently.  Hope it helps just a little bit!

Freebie! Reader Response Brochure

Let me know if you like it!

Check out my store for
Biography and Nonfiction Version

Have a Great Night!

Jen


No comments:

Post a Comment